Hi again! Here are my pics. Given that I was only there for Thursday and Friday, I would love to see what happened the rest of the weekend, so please share your photos and stories.
Here's the first batch - playing, drinking, hanging:
Some pics from the Rock Shrimp place. Cherie still worked there! The food was, once again, great:
Here we are watching the infamous Wendy Ho video. In case you missed it, John introduced us all to her at www.myspace.com/wendyho.
One of the highlights for me: The FREAKYCYCLE. (I can't think of another name. Septicycle would imply 7 wheels, which I don't think we had.)
Better yet, here's a 2-minute video of one of the rides. It's a little blair-witch, but it's pretty fun if you can watch it to the end. [If the music is playing, you might want to turn it off first; scroll to the top of the page and click the speaker icon in the first slide show. You might also have to upgrade to flash 9, but it's worth it.]
Freakycycle from Xander Abbe on Vimeo.
And last, the "scissor drama."
That's all I've got in my camera. Anyway, even though I could only be there for 36 hours, it was still some of the best fun I've had all year. It was especially great to get to meet some new people, and to see some familiar faces that I haven't been able to see as much recently. Thanks again Dave, so much, for your hospitality. Camp David is already in my book for next year. (Actually I set it to "annual repeat").
Xander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment