And here it is, the footage that you dreaded, the footage that you wished I had never recorded, the footage that will keep you from getting a job with the Obama Administration. (Luckily these are all password-protected, same password as before.) But they are good for a laugh. In fact, for several of them, I was laughing so hard when I took the video that the picture jumps up and down - sorry about that!
First off, one of our campers was sadly unable to join us for the karaoke sessions, even though she brought the machine. So she was kind enough to give us this preview of what she would have sung. It's pretty terrific:
Next up, a performance of "All That Jazz" - from memory. Sort of.
After that display, we went with some slightly less complicated lyrics for our next performers:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment